Monday, January 26, 2009

The Teha, The True One...

This is a story about my friend named TeHahaha...

The positive parts of her : VERY Funny, lots of cool ideas, caring, always in a good mood, a good listener,...etc... (too many to mention) hehe

-tives : agak cepat marah, love to "bahan" (which I'm the bahan), tag team - with Tina...huhu

Teha...
She wiped my tears when i was crying,
She showed me joy when i feel lost,
She held my hands when i'm bout to fall,

If u ask me, "what is it that you'll never forget to remember about Teha?"
My answer will be,"i'll never forget to remember every minutes i spent with her."

Because what i can say is, a moment without her is the moment of emptiness
.

I'll never quit our friendship...which is TRUE...

2 comments:

  1. ei2 bile lak kau nak wat entry sal aku ni?
    ngahaha gile ngade kan aku...
    guwau je..
    bgos kau punya kawan spt mereka..
    nnt sila kenalkan pd aku juga org seistimewa spt mereka ye..
    walaupun dorg x bermnt nk kenal ngn aku
    hahaha
    n yeah, they are lucky to have u as a fren, honestly..=D
    me too..sangat2 lucky! lurve2 u lah..
    heeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete